- Strengthen children and families by providing high-quality programs throughout Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
- Provide programs that preserve the dignity and enhance the well-being of families and their individual members.
- Nurture and empower children and families for a brighter future.
Since 1919, CFSUP has been providing high quality social service programs throughout Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
Our Agency is a private, non-profit, non-sectarian organization with 501(c)3 status.
Well Integrated into local service community, we collaborate regularly with the Department of Health and Human Services, Community Mental Health agencies, State and local law enforcement, Health Departments, substance abuse treatment providers, Family Courts, school systems, hospitals, and local prosecutors.
Governed by an active and diverse Board of Directors, CFSUP has administrative offices centrally-located in Marquette and satellite offices spread throughout the Upper Peninsula.
Our staff is composed of highly respected, well trained professionals that are compassionate and committed to supporting children and families throughout the UP.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
- Male Peer Recovery Coach in Escanaba, MI
- Male Peer Recovery Coach in Marquette, MI
- Female Peer Recovery Coach in Iron Mountain, MI